08 January 2006

Kingsley Holgate

A man with a big heart and the love for travel. If someone would ask me now who I wished I like to be it has to be Mr. Kingsley Holgate.

I believe that Mr. Holgate has won the hearts of many "want to be explorers" out there, but I also believe he has won the respect of Africa. I truly like him because of what he is doing for mankind and people around him in need and that is how you determine the true quality in a man. He has followed in the footsteps of many explorers before him, but he still carries the heart of gold.

How many of you will do and dedicate your lives like he's had and do something that you love and believe in? Sometimes we think this might be easier now then before, but it takes so much more. He has experiance so much and he dedicate his time to help others in need. Who of you are prepared to do this? Not many, not many!

The Embassador of Africa and a true South African!

If your imagination is captured by this post, follow him with his journeys....
http://www.kingsleyholgate.co.za/ Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home