07 November 2005

The Gangbanging Smurfs!

What a weekend it has been? Arriving on Friday night on the island and being picked up by very good firends that I really apreciate, brought back just so much memories and the feeling being back home after a time of absence.

Of course the first stop had to be Buddah! What will the island be without Buddah is genuine one of my first instincts and took total advantage of still getting my beer at discounted rates andof course the climate in Mauritius and being so so thirsty........OK, maybe I'm only looking for excuses, but I missed PHOENIX just so much. The good thing was that I flew from Johannesburg with Air Mauritius and the first thing I asked for when I got on the plane was 2 PHOENIX'es and was that awesome? OK, enough of my absolutely disgusting alcoholic behaviour I went up to meet all the other german buddies at Shez Pepe. I was so excited that I could even eat and Kevin was so kind to finish my and his pizza and afterwards being able to finish my beer as well. Man, It was just so amazing to meet up with these guys and with Uma and it felt like I never left the island at all, just being away on holiday!

Saturday night was quite special in the sense of getting to know some of my good friends better, but I do not want to elaborate very much on this issue for now. Of course, meeting up with Richard and the Italian was also something speacial. Never thought that I could miss the fucking crazy conversation of that crazy mother fucker, but I did! Anyway, to cut a very long story very short, little sleep was planned for my arrival weekend and truthfully I can acknowledge this. Sunday was a planned evening at Domaine Anne for Uma's departure Tuesday morning. Man, was this just so fucking awesome. If good thinks keep on happening here, how will I ever be able to release this fucking shit small island out of my life. Maybe it is a sign for good things to come in the future! So let me explain to you guys everything that happened on this special occasion at DA.

First off, for some reason the germans disappeared with my car. I actually thought they might have received the wrong description of the venue, but I still do not know the whole story. With other words, they were late. Getting joined in with the scenery, setup and our gazebo in the middle of a pond, we all were very excited. But then there was that little indian that basically gave me grieve the whole fucking night calling me a plumber. Bru, what the fuck is wrong with you? So, after enjoying a very good meal, I had the idea of doing something very extrodinary. Playing spin the bottle (truth or dare) on the glass top which turn around on some sort of mechanism on the table to allow for easy reachability of sauces, rice, etc. Burning the one edge of a toothpic which will indicate the person doing the truth or dare and the other edge of the toothpic will point to the person asking or forming embarrasing tasks/questions and this is basically a recipe for real embarracement and it worked. We had Kevin going down on his knees a presenting himself to Kerstin asking her hand in marriage. We had a new american, Jake, asking Nachi to be his husband for the next couple of months. We had Lars doing a streak infront of all guests just to belt level (but it was late and most of the guests had left). We had Nachi growling and barking at the moon on his knees loudly and proudly. We had Joern taking off his shirt and doing some sexual thing rubbing iceblocks all over his body. We had Kevin asking the waiter if he was available next weekend for a date and Lars that needed to back him up when the waiter said no, telling the waiter "Give it to me, Baby". Man, all and all it was an amazing evening celebrating the departure of an amazing woman and friend with the company of a whole bunch of amazing people.

Afterwards we decided to go to Buddah, but fortunatly/unfortunately (depending how you look at it) Buddah was closed, so we stayed at the Germans house and had real hard arguments about politcs, racism, capitalism, sexism, poverty and basically everything that is fucked up in the world today. We soon realised that if I will go to bed that I will not be able to wake up for work at 07:00, so we all decided to stay awake. Man, it is really a hrad day today and I'm planning to go home now and catch an eyeshut. Guys, what an amazing weekend it has been and you all rule. Joel, it was really great to see you again and my full support with the journalism thing. Have fun and enjoy people!

2 Comments:

At 11:16 pm, Blogger Jess said...

You know, I must say that it is real hard to read the recent posts of yours and Nachi's because it really brings home the fact that I am missing a lot by not being in Mauritius, and even worse that it will never be the same. I miss you guys a lot and I really wish that I could have been there this weekend with all of you. If you were a plumber, do you wear your pants real low so everyone can see your butt crack? Just wondering. It is a fantasy of mine. MISS YOU! I want a Phoenix!

 
At 4:48 pm, Blogger Nachi said...

yo plumber!!
need a pipe fixed in the toilet...asap

hey bru, have a nice time hanging out at the Germans' & excuse me for turning your blog into a 'bon voyage' site cause...
sheez, Uma (gundi) even though you are gone it really hasn't sunk in yet. but i suppose that it will when the next time around we are hanging out and i don't have someone to ask permission to smoke weed. but i tell you what Uma, i promise to eat my dinner first before smoking. :D
have a safe flight back to Florida and remember that there's nothing like too much Green Island.
;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home