11 December 2005

Call it just Me!

Well, it's 3:15am and I just came from a party where I met up with some South African people. Funny how we all just stick to one another, no matter where in the world we might find ourselves. Like they say, we are all one of a kind.

I think they should ban the internet from drunking net surfers.....I might regret tomorrow morning what I've posted, but you you know what.....fuck it. It's my thoughts right now and that is why I've started this blog or blogging anyway. We had a real nice time with a good couple of people that are really in a the true sense of the word, good people. But I couldn't help noticing how much I really do miss my friends out there. yeah guys, I really do miss you guys badly where ever you all are. I'm thinking of Anne, Uma, Jess, Timo, Nachi, Joel, Jorn, Kerstin, Wolle, Kevin , Lars & last of all, the girl that changed my world of thinking and my heart forever. You know who you are and I do miss you tremendously. Why, I do not know. The sad part of this posting is that I'm really drunk and focussing on how to write and think English perfectly, but I guess I'm struggling a bit and that is because it's not my native language at all.

Mostly, I just would like to say I miss you guys so much and to make things even worse is that I'm listening to Streets of Philidelphia from Bruce Springsteen. Edina, I do miss you so much and I hope you are doin just OK. For what it's worth, I still do LOVE you and I do not know when this shit will end. I really hope I haven't said too much already, but guys, I hope you are all doin just fine and that you are all just so happy.

I miss you all and may the South Afican force be with you all.

Ciao

2 Comments:

At 9:32 am, Blogger Nachi said...

i miss you too!! :)

ps: drunken posts are the best...they should make it mandatory that everyone post while drunk!!

 
At 9:00 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Hang in there. We all keep loving people long past when things aren't working how they should. There is nothing wrong with that, and sometimes things work out in the end...

I won't write any drunk postings because I have an audience of family members that read my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home