01 December 2005

Gearing Up for the Next Level!

This just has been one of the weirdest weeks in my life. Moving from the ultimate low to a level which I really much prefer. Well, Saturday was definately not of my best days ever (South Africa lost against France in rugby) and maybe a bit of apologising to do....Yeah Nachi....Sorry bru, but I just had to enjoy the amazing victory of ours, but I have to admit you guys came back pretty good. India still SUCK, anyway.......

So, Sunday I just went to the ultimately low. Fuck bru, that was definately one bad ass of a steak I ate. I guess I picked up a bit of food poisoning and that kept me crawling untill Wednesday. At the same time I had a deadline for Wednesday to complete my project of Mauritius and finally the stress levels & working hours are back to normal and I can breath again. Somehow I can see light coming from the end of the tunnel. To celebrate this, I decided to pack my bags for the weekend and head off to Zanzibar for a well deserve rest. I think nothing could be more satisfying than just to sit back and relax on the beach for a change. Maybe some HOT foreigner chicks sneeking around at tropical places could just be what I need....uhm...ja. Gordon is back for this joyride and might want to ride someone else.....hehehehe....

So guys, I will be offline for the whole weekend and just getting away from everyone and everything. Just me, myself and I.......and maybe at some stage a late night snack would do some good I guess. I will update you guys next week with hopefully some spectacular photos and an amazing posting. But we will have to wait and see, don't we? So guys, have an amazing weekend where ever you might be. The guys back on the island, ENJOY and for those in Germany....well ENJOY the fucking cold.....hehehehe. The Americans, guys I miss you guys a lot and have fun. Anyway, Uma, what is your second name? I saw something about you on the web today and the mentioned your name as Amu S. Sanghvi....What is that "S" all about bru?

Miss you all and have fun and be SAFE.....

Ciao

2 Comments:

At 8:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bru!
dont know what you're talking about with the name thing.. i dont have a middle name.. hey have an amazing time in zanzibar!! kendwa is an absolutely gorgeous beach if you do hit the north side of the island.. make sure to find the bar with swings for seats (instead of bar stools) and say hey to the bartender for me.. ciao!
-amu (no s.) sanghvi

 
At 10:11 am, Blogger Nachi said...

Bar with swings instead of stools!!! i want to go there...

hey, nice hearing from you Amu...and yeah, she has no middle name Gordy.

have fun this weekend bru.
~cheers. ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home