05 December 2005

A Thought to Remember!

Well, it seems like I'm realing enjoying updating my blog or that I'm just bored. Now, this was definately not the case. I've heard something that I really never could explain before, but now it makes maybe a little bit of sense and I think I need to share it with you guys.

I've heard it during watching a movie, but it seems that it could be really true and this is the best way I can explain it. We all have loved so much people before. If it was family, friends or maybe just someone special. This is based basically on the LOVE for someone special or very close to yourself. During the phases of a relationship, people grow closer & fond of one another and learn basically to love one another. If the relationship don't work out for some weird reason, we always try to fight back and realise that you love this person. But sometimes people argue that true love doesn't exist and just maybe (I think) the terminology was used incorrectly in this context.

I think LOVE could be classified in 3 levels, namely:
- To LOVE someone, or
- To have BIG LOVE, or
- To have GREAT LOVE.......

Now, I think the first level of LOVE is basically that you will loose this love in just 6 months after the break-up. The second LOVE (BIG LOVE) is the type of LOVE that you will loose in 2 years and lastly the GREAT LOVE is the type of LOVE that you will never loose at all. You will never know at what level of LOVE you have untill you loose this specific type of LOVE during any given period. The only way how I could really try and define the ultimately LOVE (GREAT LOVE) is when you meet this person for the first time, it's basically LOVE at first sight and I think that this type of LOVE is the one type that can really, and I mean really break a person if it doesn't work out.

To try and define the other types are quite easy I think. To use a simple example. When you go into a club and you meet someone very interresting, but not LOVE at first sight, you grow fond and maybe eventually you learn to LOVE this person because of spending time together, growing fond of one another or maybe because of what the other person feel and will do for you, but it'll never be the type of LOVE where it will last forever. Time will kill it for definate. The problem is when you probably met great love and it didn't work out for some shit or unexplained reason and you are trying to fight it, you could end up damaging the relationship even more or even damage yourself. But at the end of the day it doesn't really matter what happens, you will always love this person. I think it will be better to let it go and if it comes back, you know it's yours to keep.

What do you guys think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home