01 February 2006

Changing Face!

Wow, I can not believe it has been 6 days since my last blog. Anyway, I just wished that everyone else could be so committed to their blogs. I give the germans some rope, because I know they are busy with their exams......but those Americans and the dude left on the island, Nachi. It is really funny how a hair cut can change the way you feel. When my hair is "relatively" long it somehow contributes to some degree the level of depression existing to my everyday life. This is not bullshit, for real. Does this only happen to me? Well, the hunk is back in town so hold your horses German ladies......Elvis will enter the building pretty soon! (Not soon enough though)

Well, here is not a lot to blog about. Dirk finally decided that my first name is SLAVE and my last, well you guessed it right.....Labour...Call me from now on Slave Labour! Good news is that I hooked up with Joel yesterday. Well, he is on MSN now and told him to get SKYPE as well. Apparently the bru is back in Rodrigues teaching. I would have loved to have that guy as my Social Development teacher back in school. So I have forwarded all your guys MSN contacts to him and I guess he will get pretty soon in contact with all of you. Hey Joel, nice to have you back brother. It's been a while!

The next thing is that in exactly 2 weeks from now I will work my final day for about a month. Yeah, just a while ago it was 7 weeks to go and from now on I will start to do the countdown as well. 15 days to go untill I put my feet on a airplane again.....

The schedule has been finalised up too about 80% and I know when I will see who. Right now the names for certain will be (start from day 1) Anne, Timo, Hubsi, (all Parties first)..then Skiing (more Party...Austria or Zugspitze) then Cologne (even more partying, Carnival) then Amsterdam (well you guessed it right guys..I'm not going to mention here what we will do, because of legal issues)....then Berlin & maybe 1 or 2 towns extra (still deciding) then Frankfurt....Kerstin, Lars, Joern and that is all that is finalised right now. Then, I'll be on my way and be slaving for another year just to afford the next trip. Anne, I can't wait! Thanx bru!

Next I want to give an update on the animal issue here in Tanzania....Well Griffin (the Le Mour) took the road deciding that the tree close to my office was in deed to close to my office. Bru, Enjoy life. The baby mongoose that belongs to Dirk is growing up nicely and she walks all over the house an tease the dogs. I called it a "she" because she fucking moans like a "She" and her name is (let me try to spell it...it's actually in Zulu meaning RAT) Gunewane!. Dirk, help me out on this one! She is incredibly cute and I'm going to steel her, I swear!

So, nothing much new in the land of slaves & labourers.....Just doing what we do best....Trying to take over the world like every night before. Hope you guys are doing OK. Germans, my sympothy goes to you guys this week for the exams...Anne, only 2 days more to go...It's almost over.

Oh ja, any news on Uma......Amuuuuuu, where are you?

PS: Start commenting or I'm going to stop blogging and that includes for EVERYONE in Germany. I'm pulling a Jess on myself....

Ciao

3 Comments:

At 6:00 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Ha ha, okay I am commenting. I will blog soon, I am just a lazy bastard. I am SOOOO jealous of your upcoming trip. I want to go see all the Germans too! Oh well, come mid March, my ass is on a plane to Thailand, so I guess that will have to be good enough for now! Sorry I haven't been on MSN or skype much lately... been a rough few days. Miss you!

 
At 6:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comments?! Hah, i just finished my last (important) exam today and it feels like someone lifted a pile of boulders off my heart!! Damn, i can't express how happy i am to finish those exams. There's another one coming up end of next week but not as half as important. I also chatted to Joel yesterday and hope we'll now get to hear more often from our favourite rodriguian guy!

Anyways, Gordon prepare for hard partying when you're here! :-) I'm really looking forward to your stay.

I'm gonna try to get you on skype the next days as you were gone yesterday before i could chat to you on MSN.

Cheers!!

 
At 8:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bru!!
sorry for falling off the face of the earth.. was busy moving from virginia back to florida (finally!) john and i made the 2-day drive this weekend and now i'm chillin in my little cottage again. but i dont have internet access here for one more week so i haven't even checked email in a couple of days. but sometimes i get access to a wireless network from one my neighbors so here i am stealing their network.. anyways, florida is awesome. warm and sunny and back to the beach! i miss you guys. wish i was going snowboarding with you and anne...
-amu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home