26 January 2006

Getting Organised!


Anne, you have asked me what do I think of Ethiopean Airlines....I heard that they are part of the Lufthansa Group and therefor I can only guess that they could be better off them some of the local airlines here in Africa.

Or rather hope so......I decided to go with Ethiopean Airlines, because they have a much shorter flight (don't need that 8 hour stop over in Dubai anymore), USD100.00 cheaper and I can take 30kg on board where by with Emirates I could only take 20kg's......

So, I do have the VISA, Tickets and still need the Travel Insurance, but will get that today. So, I'm off to Germany on the 16th and will land on the 17th February '06.

This is hopefully now my final flight details:

Depart DAR on 16th Feb at 15:40 on ET804
Arrive Frankfurt 17th Feb at 05:15 on ET704
Depart Frankfurt on 13th March at 22:55 on ET705
Arrive DAR on 14th March at 14:40 on ET805

Funny, ET (805) phone home......(ET nachhause telefonierin)

DAR to ADDIS - 4 hours 30 min flying
Transit - 3 hours 45 min
ADDIS to FRANFURT - 7 hours 15 minutes flying

Anne, if it is too early for you to pick me up on the Airport, I will catch a train rather....Do not want to it to be a headache at all....let me know! Now, we need to start getting final dates and getting the trip sorted out. ALL IN THE NAME OF FUN.........!

Ciao for Now Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home