13 December 2005

Put Me Under Pressure!

Heading that perfectly fit my profile at the moment! God, what happened with this year? It seems like yesterday that I've met Jess and the German team at Kenzibar. A time that best described me as just going out and having just plain ordinary fun and getting just so fucking wasted. It was exactly one year ago when we had to take our client out for the Year End function and afterwards headed to Kenzi and Buddah. Man, that morning Dirk phoned me so that I shouldn't forget to pick him up for work and it was already 6am and I was still at Buddah. Look at the picture above, a perfect explanation of the morning after....jesus.....

Anyway, this year flew by like the Concorde to New York from London and 6000 British Pounds later. What happened? All that I know is that all my friends I met are now spreaded around the world, me moving up in the food chain in my company and sitting in a even darker Africa. My life changed so incredibly and I have seen so much more than I would have back in South Africa. Meeting all those so interesting people and those not so interesting people and experiance all their independant stories.....from East to West.......

I just can go on and on about everything, but the fact of the matter is that the fucking year is over and I hope another great year will be ahead. God, so much I still want to accomplish.......finish this plant, diving, safari's, my visit to Germany (which is probably everyday in my mind) and just basically living out 2006 to it's maximum....that's all!

But for now, I still have to get this one totally over......A trip Mwanza through Arusha this weekend and next weekend chillin with my friends and family......god, I just can not wait. Crashing drunk at some friends house after breaking the world record for the most beer consumption during one week and just enjoying the sight of South African ladies in their bikini's....ahhhh.....I love this holiday vibe! So, before I get ahead of myself and I should just try and impress my contract's manager (who by the way also read this blog) by saying that "baas", there are 1.5 weeks of real hard work still ahead. Bru, forget it.....You know me....typical South African by saying....Fuck you....It's holiday time and you will struggle to get the work out of me......Ach toch Dirk, jy weet mos net ek terg jou net......PARTY Brothers.....My philosphy of life......

Anyway, just could not controld that party vibe right now......Probably got to go and kiss ass from tomorrow again (which is by the way a public holiday in Tanzania again.....African Election), but I will be a great slave and work so that you can pay me over time....GET IT?

Anyway, I hope y'all will have an excellent week and please I beg y'all......GET IN THE PARTY MOOD!

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home