14 February 2006

Really the Last Blog!

OK, I'm stuck to blogging exactly the same way like I like my beer, women, cigarettes and maybe like.......well, this is a public blog and absolutely no space for vulger language or impure thoughts....

So, this will be the last blog untill I will return from Germany. Anne wants to build our joint venture effort blog into some incredible memorable standard and I could not agree even more. So, if you want to follow the happenings, please leave some comments on our german blog and tell us/me/her just how fucking jealous you all are for not being there with us.

The link is on the right side of my personal blog called "The Deutschland Experiance, Info & More" and on Anne's personal blog it is called "German Blog". If you don't get it, well then you are seriously too fucking stupid to really understand what an amazing journey this will be and you will loose out all on the fun. If you can not be there with us in person, then try at least to be in spirit.

PS: Keep an eye on both mine and Anne's PhotoBlogs to see the images taken during total insanity. I miss y'all and may the South African force be with y'all.

Ciao

1 Comments:

At 1:43 pm, Blogger Nachi said...

rub it in you bastard!!

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home