27 February 2006

Change of my Blog Address!

OK,

I really hope this will be the last time that I will change my blog address......Well, some experiances in Germany showed me to what extent my whole world and thoughts were focussing on and somehow I lost the true essence of being just Gordon. I do not care if you guys like it or not, but for me personally I will have to change everything about how I will go forward from now on and the postings captured in this blog was purely based on the last 6 months of sadness which I would prefer to leave behind from now on. This new blog will basically be a reflection of my everyday life and thoughts to try and strive for peace and happiness.

I guess from now on you guys will truely enjoyed to read more about what's truly determining life and not about the sadness created emotional downfall.

So, I am sorry again, but I need to do this for me. You all can change your current blogs for the last time and add my new link if you still want to keep in touch with my daily life.

www.zudafrikanisch.blogspot.com

Ciao

3 Comments:

At 7:41 am, Blogger Nachi said...

there he goes again...doing what you do best and once again changing your blog. God, you are impossible. do you have any idea how much trouble it causes us to adjust for all the changes on our blogs?? i just hope that you get wasted and pass out tonight and that you don't get laid for the next one week (i suppose that i'm not being too harsh here). ;D

anyways, miss you bru...give the boys a big 5 on my behalf when you see them next...and a big kiss to Bettina ;)

lekker.

ps:you forgot to turn the allow comments on your new blog...you tired of getting shit from me or what??

 
At 3:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nachi,

he didn't forget to allow comments from everyone, at least i was able to comment on his posts. You just have to click on the number next to the post title to get to the comments area...

Cheers,
Timo

 
At 4:50 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Gordon,

You are a pain, but we love you so we will forgive you... However, remember it is all symbolic. The real changes come inside you, not through outward demonstrations of change. I love you man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home